Request for Proposals
General Project proposal submission information for Year 7 (July 1, 2023 - June 30, 2024) is posted below. Any OMIC R&D research member (Portland State University, Oregon State University, Oregon Tech) or OMIC R&D staff may submit a proposal. These opportunities are now OPEN for accepting proposals.
The following abstracts have been selected from this year’s OMIC R&D Roadmapping Process and are the basis for proposal submittal. To learn more about the annual development of OMIC R&D General Research Projects, visit R&D Capabilities. As noted in the RFP template, researchers are highly encouraged to incorporate the use of OMIC’s onsite capabilities when appropriate.
Robotics and Sensors
Submission Timeline & Information
Feb 21, 2023 - RFP Released
March 17, 2023 - Q&A Forum for Researchers
April 14, 2023 - Proposal Due Date
- Submit proposals to Jen Kammerman by .
- Please include the Abstract # (i.e. AM31) in the subject line.
May 25, 2023 - OMIC R&D Tech Board Approval
- Award Notifications and/or Modifications begin May 31
- Jul 1, 2023 - Contract Execution
- General Project Agreement Short Forms are executed under the Master Agreement with the universities and is expected to take no more than 3 weeks.
Questions may be submitted to Urmaze Naterwalla, Head of Research & Development at OMIC R&D.
Please include the Abstract # (i.e. AM31) in the subject line.